Thursday, August 14, 2014

as it should be.


I don't need to know
what to say
because those who support me 
will know what i mean

i don't need to be perfect
because the world understands
that i do my best
and that is good enough

i don't have to do the right thing
or strike the right pose
as the thing i am doing 
is exactly what it needs to be

the next rock appears
and i take my step
and revel in the moment that is made
pleasant...or unpleasant, equanimous

breathe. 
those who are meant to be in your life, will.
those who are meant to hear your voice, will.
those who are meant to touch your life, will.

the only thing left to do is 
go
with
the 
flow.

day 9, #writeeverydamnday #justwrite

No comments:

Lover's Mask.

I wear the mask  of my lover's lover.  He gave it to me, offhandedly, without thought. I came to need it. Wearing it only,  at first,  w...