Friday, February 28, 2014

Playlist Requests.

February 28th:

Burning Down the House; Talking Heads
Do I Wanna Know; Arctic Monkeys
Clarity (feat Foxes); ZEDD
Music Sounds Better With You; Stardust
Dog Days Are Over; Florence and the Machine
XO; Beyonce
The Beautiful Ones; Prince
About Today; The National
Glory and Gore; Lourde
Hey Now; London Grammar
Blind River Boy; Amy Correia
Start At the Beginning; Among Savages
Down to the River to Pray; Alison Kraus
Sun Greets the Sky; Among Savages
Joyful Girl; Ani DiFranco

2 comments:

Geeg said...

There was a playlist from a Jan class (I think) that had Jeff Buckley's Hallelujah. Would you still have that list? Good stuff on that one.

Erin Grove Kouvas said...

Geeg, the thing is that a lot of times, I just kind of dj through the class. :) I'll check it out and post another one that has hallelujah. I love that song. xo

Lover's Mask.

I wear the mask  of my lover's lover.  He gave it to me, offhandedly, without thought. I came to need it. Wearing it only,  at first,  w...