Thursday, February 2, 2012

Diet

Mine has been horrible lately. I'd say for the last three weeks. Probably why I'm getting sick on the eve of my yoga workshop. (Rolling my eyes but still accepting cuz I'm a yoga girl).


So I went shopping and bought healthy stuff. Apples, bananas, almond butter, etc.. I also made some fresh guacamole. I'd probably marry guacamole if it was a human being, regardless of what sex it appeared as. That's how much I love it. I would change my sexual orientation for it. That's pretty serious love.


I'll let you know how this healthy eating thing goes this time around. I also made banana bread  just yesterday. Not so healthy, but it does have bananas in it!! I'm trying people, I'm trying... Wish me luck!!


Hearts!



No comments:

Lover's Mask.

I wear the mask  of my lover's lover.  He gave it to me, offhandedly, without thought. I came to need it. Wearing it only,  at first,  w...