As a yoga studio owner and a yoga instructor, I am always looking for that perfect song to send my clients home with after an awesome practice. But sometimes, after I put a song on, I will find myself thinking, is this really the perfect song? Is it too sad, too upbeat, too this, too that?
Obviously, it's very important to me (and if you're a yoga teacher too, I know you feel the same!) So, with this post, it is my goal to research and find my most perfect Savasana songs (on the planet).
I will add to this post as I find more songs that I feel to be absolutely perfect for delicious Savasana moments!
- Blackbird by The Beatles or Sarah McLachlan
- Dream Baby Dream by Bruce Springsteen
- Enter One by Sol Seppy
- Gift of Light by Nadama and Shastro
- God is Real/Hare Ram by Krishna Das
- Gopala Lullaby by Ben Leinback and Jai Uttal
- Imagine by Jack Johnson
- Inseparable Universe by Mars Lasar
- Into the Mystic by Van Morrison
- Love Will Take You by Angus and Julia Stone
- Lullaby by Trevor Hall
- Let it Be by Carol Woods and Timothy T. Mitchum
- Somewhere Over the Rainbow by Israel Kamakawiwo'ole or Martina McBride
- Devi Prayer by Craig Pruess and Ananda
- Light by Sleeping at Last
- In the Embers by Sleeping at Last
- Orange Sky by Alexei Murdoch
Of course, if there are any you'd like to share, please leave a comment with it listed!