Thursday, June 13, 2013

A Little Time on a Wednesday Afternoon. (photos)

Photography has been a hobby of mine since I received my first camera at the age of 5. I took a TON of photos of my first cabbage patch doll. Some of her lying in the grass, some of her on the swing set, she also liked her picture taken while sitting on the porch... 

I used to want to be a photojournalist, used to develop my own photos in my parent's basement but for whatever reason...it really just remains a hobby for me, even though it brings me so much joy to capture an image well.

One of my friends who I've known as long as I have loved to take pictures asked me to take her and her daughters photos so we carved out some time yesterday...and I'm posting my faves here. 
















No comments:

Lover's Mask.

I wear the mask  of my lover's lover.  He gave it to me, offhandedly, without thought. I came to need it. Wearing it only,  at first,  w...