Friday, November 28, 2014

To New Beds, Christmas Trees and Breakfast!

I generally am not very materialistic. I'm really not. I was half into that phase for a minute and it gets old. Not very fulfilling.

I AM into nesting, however... and I have to say that after many years of wanting them, I finally got the Anthropologie bedding. I'm so excited about it. I'm pretty sure that all I'm going to want to do is snuggle in my bed all day in my new cute blankets. 

I can take my computer to bed. I can write there, mess with my new website, schedule trainings and retreats and whatever else I get myself into. It will kind of be like I invested in a new office. Right?

It's not so bad if you look at it that way. Plus I bought it when it was 25% off on Black Friday.     
(I get my thrifty, a.k.a cheap gene from my father, thank goodness.) But this was a spend worth the wait. When I get a bed that is not in a hotel next week, I'll post a picture of my office/bed. It's the simple things, people. 

To new beds, christmas trees and breakfast in your own kitchen!! 


Not my stuff. Just thought it was funny that it had two of three things I'm excited for. :)

No comments:

Lover's Mask.

I wear the mask  of my lover's lover.  He gave it to me, offhandedly, without thought. I came to need it. Wearing it only,  at first,  w...