Saturday, December 6, 2014

Juicy Lucy.

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Got our tree today. Even though I felt like my head was going to explode. I think that the moving and being a bit rundown, some lack of sleep thanks to a new environment and two pets that also have a lot to say about it all in the middle of the night combined with people actually sick out in the public...have given me a run for my health money.

So the tree sits and waits patiently for lights and I lie in bed. And drink juice. Lots of juice and water. My choice of juice currently, anything with vitamin c. I love the Naked Juices and there is one called Power C Machine that I'm drinking now. Can't wait to get my real juicer for Christmas. 

Juice it up people. Let's not get sick, together. 


No comments:

Lover's Mask.

I wear the mask  of my lover's lover.  He gave it to me, offhandedly, without thought. I came to need it. Wearing it only,  at first,  w...