Friday, May 2, 2014

ghosts.

No locks can keep you out. No keys open doors for you. 

Your ghost is with me always. I whisper your name and it is as if you lie directly on my lips. I feel you there and, as if to prove it, I bring my fingers to touch them. I may not find you there physically. But yes, there you lie.

I think it is my fate to die with you there. And while it drives me crazy, I cannot let you go. 

(an old journal entry I found today)...

Is there something in your life that you feel this way about? If so, how can you bring that thing, person, concept, place... more into your life? If it's not going away, it wants attention. Meditate. Do some yoga and then do what you need to do. 

Namaste.

No comments:

Lover's Mask.

I wear the mask  of my lover's lover.  He gave it to me, offhandedly, without thought. I came to need it. Wearing it only,  at first,  w...