Saturday, January 5, 2013

One Year Anniversary.

Today is the one year anniversary of my yoga studio, yoga urth. 

It has been such a year of change and growth and travel and then sitting still and listening to my inner voice.

I have loved in the best way I knew how and hopefully that is acceptable to the universe.

I have hopefully served others in a way that allowed them to grow or love themselves more or understand themselves more and hopefully that is acceptable to the universe. 

I have learned.

I am so grateful for my studio, where it has come from and where it is going and for all of us who are along for that ride. 

Amen.

may it keep being an adventure.












No comments:

Lover's Mask.

I wear the mask  of my lover's lover.  He gave it to me, offhandedly, without thought. I came to need it. Wearing it only,  at first,  w...