Saturday, October 3, 2015

It's fall. And again I feel the transition the season brings but also the transitioning in my life.

I'm reevaluating what I do and how I do it.

I'm unpacking the past, not only through the many boxes I'm going through but also through the unpacking compartments of my soul.

What's next? I can feel the answer on the wind that is getting ready to blow through the valley with a crisp realness. A fact that won't be denied.

I can't wait to face up to it in my sweater, jeans and boots. Perhaps also a scarf, gloves, overcoat... like snuggling up in front of a warm bonfire while the truth of winter glistens around you.

Come on, then.


No comments:

Lover's Mask.

I wear the mask  of my lover's lover.  He gave it to me, offhandedly, without thought. I came to need it. Wearing it only,  at first,  w...