Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Just wow. 

You truly can never stop learning in yoga and in life. I'm in the midst of my accidental second 500 hour teacher training (I just love this teacher and her outlook and teaching style and beliefs, etc...and I have 3 years to finish if I want to) and, dare I say, it just keeps getting better. I just keep getting deeper. There has not been ONE boring moment in the two days that I've been in training and we start at 7 am and finish at 8 pm. So...there's that. And then there's the awesome people you meet and the fears you face and the growth that happens. All on the side of new knowledge and brand new teaching tools.

It would be easy to think that you know everything, when really you have only scratched the surface. How interesting life is. How much to know. How much to be curious about. 

No comments:

Lover's Mask.

I wear the mask  of my lover's lover.  He gave it to me, offhandedly, without thought. I came to need it. Wearing it only,  at first,  w...