Friday, July 25, 2014

Word.

Good morning, world!

I'm kind of excited. There's a lot going on. 

I've been working with a life coach and she's amazing, although tough and real which I like, she will call you on your shit.  I'm becoming a life coach in the process. I also am getting a certification next weekend, even though you really don't need one. I always like to be over exposed I guess. It's really about how much you've experienced and just how much you can help others and I can't wait to get started. 

Just one thing, for example. So much of what we experience is really our own voices and patterns in our head and body. I've known this for a long time but I'm getting to an age where I can really help others with this knowledge. 

Choose your words carefully. Words have power. 

The Universe is always conspiring on my behalf. And so it is. 

No comments:

Lover's Mask.

I wear the mask  of my lover's lover.  He gave it to me, offhandedly, without thought. I came to need it. Wearing it only,  at first,  w...