Monday, March 31, 2014

Playlist Requests.


For G~ I found one playlist I have that was marked January and had Jeff Buckley's Hallelujah on it... 

Here it is! Hope it's what you were looking for.

Gone Til November ~ Wyclef Jean
Freedom ~ George Michael
Love No Limit ~ Mary J. Blige
Can I Kick It? ~ Tribe Called Quest
Heard Em Say ~ Kanye West
Carry the Zero ~ Built to Spill
Addicted to Love ~ Florence and the Machine
Breakin My Heart ~ Mint Condition
Praying For Time ~ George Michael
Afraid ~ Nelly Furtado
By Your Side ~ Sade
Down to the River to Pray ~ Alison Krauss
Dreaming with a Broken Heart ~ John Mayer
Golden ~ Jill Scott
Hallelujah ~ Jeff Buckley

No comments:

Lover's Mask.

I wear the mask  of my lover's lover.  He gave it to me, offhandedly, without thought. I came to need it. Wearing it only,  at first,  w...