Saturday, November 28, 2015

As many of you know... I am a yoga teacher.  I've had quite a lot of experiences through yoga. And for all of them, I'm grateful.

Currently I'm only teaching two classes a week, slowly as things feel right and that is by choice. I suppose I could be jumping into teaching full time or making something happen. But I truly feel that after everything that has happened in the last 3 to 5 years of my life that I need to take a sabbatical and get real and focused about what direction is right for me in this next unfolding. So, I am allowing. I am surrendering. In really everything in life and that feels pretty damn good. 

My only prayer now is that God's will be done. And I mean that in the least and at the same time the most religious way possible. My favorite phrase? Maktub. I learned it from The Alchemist which I'm sure quite a few of you out there have read. It means...it is written. My trust has increased in untold ways and I'm sure that for all things that have happened in the past there are reasons and I have certainly grown from them.

I am grateful to be here. 

Much LOVE. Maktub. ;)


No comments:

Lover's Mask.

I wear the mask  of my lover's lover.  He gave it to me, offhandedly, without thought. I came to need it. Wearing it only,  at first,  w...