Friday, September 13, 2013

The Power of Words, the Study of Water.



I found this study mentioned about three months ago where water is prayed upon and the energy of the words spoken is seen in the way that the water molecules group together and display themselves. I quickly searched for it online and found this photo.

I don't have any evidence, and haven't had time to really research it myself but Deva Premal just mentioned it in something that I was listening to the other day and I thought, I really wanted to put this out there and you can make what you want of it. The thought continues that our bodies are made up of 75% of water and therefore...words are indeed very powerful.

Om Shanti ~

No comments:

Lover's Mask.

I wear the mask  of my lover's lover.  He gave it to me, offhandedly, without thought. I came to need it. Wearing it only,  at first,  w...