Monday, March 31, 2014

Random musings.

I took a drive last night and this afternoon. One of those afternoons that you notice the shingles on top of the house to the right of the highway and they seem to have a meaning, a language of their own. Almost speaking to you like a painting that does it's job. Then you look to the left and the smoke rising up from the factory looks so beautiful even though you know in it's essence, it really isn't. And you sing. And you sigh. And you feel romantic.

I was in a romantic mood and the lighting was just perfect. If I hadn't been so tired, I would have grabbed my camera and gone shooting.

I have a lot coming up this year. Growth stuff.

The journey doesn't end. It just keeps on expanding. The canvas, wider. 

No comments:

Lover's Mask.

I wear the mask  of my lover's lover.  He gave it to me, offhandedly, without thought. I came to need it. Wearing it only,  at first,  w...